Thursday, August 21, 2014

Yummy, Homemade Kale Chips!!


I constantly rave about the health benefits of Kale and especially for those who exist on a plant-based diet or anyone interested in cutting back on animal products and eating healthier. As you can see from this info-graphic, kale contains more iron than beef and more calcium than milk. It's also loaded with Vitamin C. Kale is a staple in my kitchen. I eat it at least three times a week, especially during the Fall and Winter months.

Today, I made home made Kale Chips. I make these often and keep them around for those times I crave something crunchy and slightly salty.  Kale Chips keep me from reaching for snacks like potato chips or popcorn, which I love, but they're not so great for my health and wellness. If you are on a gluten-free diet or trying to cut back on carbs, these chips are perfect!

These are so easy and slightly addictive, but you can eat them. Without guilt! Here's how to make 'em!




Enjoy!

Yours in Good Health,
Cynthia
xo